Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ah Liu the BEST
viajero
post Aug 31 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 647

Hello all Bikers
wanted to drive down to Moto v meeting at Big splash last Friday. My car did not start, battery flat. I must have left the lights on. Tried my jumper cable , still did not start. it was already past 10 pm and I was running late
Called Alan to apologize. He asked what's the problem and I explained. Ten minutes later my phone rang. Ah Lui was on the line, he said no problem he will drop by. He come and solved the problem in no time. It was my "cheap" jumper cable, which some how was not working I( internal resistant to high)

Thanks Ah Liu and thanks to Moto v. Nice to be a biker
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SiaoSter
post Sep 2 2009, 07:31 AM
Post #2

Super Pro 1000

Group: Advertiser
Member No.: 258

QUOTE(viajero @ Aug 31 2009, 06:34 PM) *

Hello all Bikers
wanted to drive down to Moto v meeting at Big splash last Friday. My car did not start, battery flat. I must have left the lights on. Tried my jumper cable , still did not start. it was already past 10 pm and I was running late
Called Alan to apologize. He asked what's the problem and I explained. Ten minutes later my phone rang. Ah Lui was on the line, he said no problem he will drop by. He come and solved the problem in no time. It was my "cheap" jumper cable, which some how was not working I( internal resistant to high)

Thanks Ah Lui and thanks to Moto v. Nice to be a biker

Haaa hope you gave ah liu some kisses on the cheeks for the reward ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon-touguecheeky.gif)
+Quote Post
spectrum
post Sep 2 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #3

Champion 3000

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Yeap! Ah Liu is the Best!
And a Honest Mech...
Great to have him in Team Moto-V
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon-thumbsup.gif)
Takes good care of me car & Bikes..

Click for Ah Liu Contact...
+Quote Post
mediavelocity
post Apr 3 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Advance 100

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 427

Dear All,

Recently, i bought my Mazda 3 down to Liu's Motor Workshop.
I managed to get 3 of my wheel bearing and front 2 Roto Blade changed from Ah Liu's workshop with priority services.

Anyone of you guys who required any worn part changes can make your way down to Ah Liu's workshop to get your priority services renderd. Do note that parts purchased are all originals.

Highly recommend to bring your car down to his workshop so that he can perfrom his investigations before asking him for the price of the repaires. Do note that the cost of parts varies. Enjoy....
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 12:55 PM
2007 @ Moto-v.sg